Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Passion in Life

It's my 3rd day at home.

Painful. Agonizing. Heartbreaking. Bored.

Injured myself while playing futsal last Sunday morning. Initially, I thought I had pulled a muscle so I continued playing. Turns out that I actually TORE a muscle.

I went to a clinic specializing in sports injury in Klang.

Upon inspection, the singse told me that I have a torn muscle and blood clot in my left thigh. He also asked me which Premier League team I am playing for, to which I answered: Manchester United! (yeah, right)

Anyway, I was expecting him to wrap my thigh in some Chinese herbs when he suddenly pulled out TWO 15cm long needles from the drawer with a grin on his face.

Well, maybe not THAT kind of needle. The acupuncture ones, but still 15cm in length. AND the same kind of evil grin on his face.

Then without warning, he poked / inserted / cucuk / hantam / 'chak' both needles into my left thigh. Yes, without warning whateverso. As if that wasn't enough to scare the shit out of me, he proceeded to electrocute me! Look closely at the pictures. You can just FEEL me...

(Warning: upcoming images might be disturbing to some and hilarious to others)

OUCH!

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!

I could feel my veins jumping!


(to be continued...)

2 comments:

  1. well.......when i saw it, i think of electric....
    OMG!

    you got to take care oh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should play like Beckham

    ReplyDelete