Friday, March 6, 2009

Passion in Life (Part 2)

It's my 5th day at home.

I'm going crazy...

Boredom & that niggling pain in my leg are starting to get to me.

Went for my 2nd treatment 2 days ago at the Sports Clinic. This is what happened.


Another episode of poking-two-15cm needles-into-my-thigh-and-electrocute-the-shit-out-of-me.

ARRRGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I was feeling the blues. After the treatment, I decided to drop by the clinic next door to seek for a second opinion. The following conversation ensued:

Doctor: What's wrong?

Me: I injured my left thigh while playing football.

(pokes my thigh with her finger)

Doctor: Ok lah. I'll give you some medicine to relax the muscle & some painkillers.

Me: ??????? That's all?

Doctor: Ya.

Me: ??????? No need for an injection?

Doctor: If you want, also can lah.

Me: Will I be able to play sooner if I take a jab?

Doctor: Yes.

Me: DO ME!

(Ok, maybe I didn't say that. I might have said something like 'Jab me!'

Unfortunately the painkillers, jab & electrocution didn't help much. The pain was still unbearable. So today I decided to seek for a THIRD opinion from a Chinese doctor.

He told me there was too much blood clogged in my thigh & needed to draw out some 'bad blood'.

Upon hearing that, I was preparing for the worse. You'll know what I mean by looking at the following pics. Brace yourself.

(Warning: Upcoming pictures will definitely be disturbing to all & somewhat hilarious to those who have perverted minds)


Things got 'bloody'. This 'sucks'.


Who in the right mind would go for this kind of treatment?




Told you I was going crazy.


(to be continued...)

3 comments:

  1. This is so wicked, man! How your skin potruded out like that? Such huge bulge! Sick to the max, man! Dude, don't be so desperate to play futsal again so soon k? Go for a moderate treatment, let it heal naturally also. Gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... cute... I kind of able to understand what you had experienced, because I tried all the above before, but at least i don't have to face those needles and the transparent little vacuum cup in front of my eyes...

    Tan @ 13th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calvin,
    I hope ur leg is completely ok now!
    And just to let you know, the pics are quite hilarious to me LOL

    ReplyDelete