Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Allergies


Al.ler.gy n. An abnormally high sensitivity to certain substances, such as pollens, foods, or microorganisms.

After my endoscopy and ultrasound this week, the doctor advised me to identify things that could have caused me to have frequent stomach pains. So I took the liberty to compile a list. I am allergic to quite a number of things:

(1) Alcohol - caused skin rashes (completely cured though)

(2) Seafood (prawn, crab, sotong, la la, etc.) - causes skin rashes & throat to swell

(3) Sudden change of temperature - causes extreme sneezing

(4) Chelsea, Arsenal & Liverpool (welcome to the club, Man City) - causes vulgarity

(5) Parasites in human form - causes nothing...coz they'll never get near me

But the biggest allergy of them all...

***(6) People who NAG all the time - causes SKIN RASHES, THROAT TO SWELL, EXTREME SNEEZING, VULGARITY, GASTRIC, EXTREME ANGER, STRESS, HEADACHE, SORE THROAT, FEVER, FLU, SNEEZING, CANCER, MILD STROKE, KIDNEY FAILURE & EARLY DEATH

I think I found the problem...AND the solution...

...just gently hold your palm in the direction of nigger's (sic) face and say: CUKUP!

1 comment:

  1. CUKUP! jgn racist...i think u only have 1 true allergy, and IT currently pays for whatever in USD :)

    ReplyDelete